A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Paranal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paranal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paranal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Paranal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto Z. Paranal practice?
Dr. Roberto Paranal practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.