A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Paranal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paranal
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Paranal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Paranal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Paranal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Paranal MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Paranal practice?
- Dr. Roberto Paranal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Paranal practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.