A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Paranal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Paranal, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Paranal graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Paranal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paranal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans