A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Perez-Gautrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Perez-Gautrin graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Perez-Gautrin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Cape Cod Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto E Perez-Gautrin MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Perez-Gautrin practice?
- Dr. Roberto Perez-Gautrin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Perez-Gautrin practices Radiology near Buzzards Bay, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Hyannis, MA.
See Buzzards Bay Radiologists.