A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Pili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pili graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pili has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pili accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto Pili practice?
Dr. Roberto Pili practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Baltimore Oncologists.