Learn more about Dr. Roberto Pili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pili
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Pili Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pili graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pili has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Pili MD is a male Oncologist , has 22 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Pili practice?
- Dr. Roberto Pili has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Pili practices Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Oncologists.