A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Pili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cancer (Experimental)
- Colon Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer (Experimental Melanoma)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pili graduated from Universita Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore, Rome. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pili has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Pili MD is a male Oncologist , has 21 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Pili practice?
- Dr. Roberto Pili has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Pili practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY.
See Baltimore Oncologists.