A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Posada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Posada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Posada, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Posada graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo.
Dr. Posada has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Posada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto G. Posada practice?
Dr. Roberto Posada practices Surgery near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Madison Heights, MI.
See Winter Park Surgeons.