A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Multiple gestation
- One of the very few Gynecologic surgeons offering Single port laparoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Prieto-Harris graduated from Univ De Anahuac, Mexico. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Prieto-Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris practice?
- Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Prieto-Harris practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Edinburg, TX.
See Edinburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.