The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Rodriguez
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hays, KS, with other offices in Kansas City, KS and Westwood, KS. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hospitalist and Family Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hays, KS.
Dr. Ryan Aleong
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Hays, KS 0.01 mi17
Dr. Sameh Abuerreish
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Hays, KS 0.01 mi18
Dr. Arabindra Katwal
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Hays, KS 0.01 mi11