Dr. Roberto Ramirez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Ramirez?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Ramirez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

Very good doctor. Fun and personable.

December 21st, 2015

Great family doc

Been going to him for 10 years. Really knows our family and cares. We now travel 1-1/2 hours to continue seeing him.

July 30th, 2014

unprofessional office manager

I received a letter from the office of Dr. Ramirez that there was a conflict with our insurance . Therefore I made a call to the office and spoke to Ms. Vanessa (very polite lady). We spoke about the situation and 2 wks passed by and I received a call from there office..She claimed her title was office manager. We proceeded to talk about the issue. This lady began to raise her voice at me telling me that my husband & I were not doing our part as parents and she was going to report me to CPS. Wow. I was stunned! I'm sorry but my husband has always had insurance on his children for that matter mine as well. Weather or not the mother gives the correct information is out of our hands. My husband does what the law requires when it comes to child support and insurance. I have never had to deal with such unprofdesionalism in my life. I was disrespected and insulted by the office manager.

May 9th, 2017