Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Robles
Dr. Roberto Robles, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brownsville, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Robles is affiliated with Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen, Valley Regional Medical Center and Columbia Valley Regional Med. Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Robles has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roberto Robles is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brownsville, TX.
Dr. Mark Cua
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Brownsville, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Miguel Zabalgoitia-Reyes
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Brownsville, TX 0 mi41
Dr. Kalim Habet
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Critical Care Medicine
Brownsville, TX 0 mi29