A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans