Learn more about Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rodriguez-Ruesga has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga practice?
- Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Rodriguez-Ruesga practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Colorectal Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.