Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero
Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Springfield, MA, with another office in Springfield, MA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Salva-Otero is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center, Mercy Medical Center Springfield and Park View Specialty Hospital-Springfield. Dr. Salva-Otero has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Springfield, MA.