A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Salva-Otero graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Salva-Otero has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salva-Otero accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 16 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roberto B. Salva-Otero practice?
Dr. Roberto Salva-Otero practices Internal Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hadley, MA and Rochdale, MA.
See Springfield Internists.