Learn more about Dr. Roberto San Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto San Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. San Martin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. San Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto San Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. San Martin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. San Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto San Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto San Martin practice?
- Dr. Roberto San Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto San Martin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.