A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto San Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto San Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. San Martin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. San Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto San San Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto S. San Martin practice?
- Dr. Roberto San Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto San Martin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.