Learn more about Dr. Roberto San Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto San Martin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. San Martin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. San Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto San Martin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. San Martin graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. San Martin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto San Martin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto San Martin practice?
- Dr. Roberto San Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto San Martin practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.