A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Sandoval:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Sandoval is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Sandoval, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandoval graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Sandoval has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chapman Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Anaheim Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Sandoval MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Sandoval practice?
- Dr. Roberto Sandoval has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Sandoval practices Emergency Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Emergency Physicians.