A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Sassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sassi graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sassi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Franciscan Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Britto Sassi MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto B. Sassi practice?
- Dr. Roberto Sassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Sassi practices Psychiatry near Boston, MA.
See Boston Psychiatrists.