A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Sassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sassi
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Sassi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sassi graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Britto Sassi MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto B. Sassi practice?
- Dr. Roberto Sassi has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Sassi practices Psychiatry near Miami, FL.
See Miami Psychiatrists.