Dr. Roberto Secaira Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Secaira?

August 8th, 2016

Excellent

Along with surgeon saved my husbands life. Made surgical appointment right then and there after seeing him and doing tests including the angioplasty. He is great!!

July 21st, 2016

Been seeing him for about 8 years. Been a great dr for me.

July 22nd, 2015

Great doctor & he listens and takes time

March 8th, 2015

A patient

I have been to Dr. Sacaira now for a few years. He is great, very sincere and easy to talk to. Always makes you feel you can contact him at any time. He always keeps tabs on you and follows up.

July 2nd, 2012

MRS. Wilson

Dr. Secaira is wonderful when dealing with my husband. My husband can be grumpy and this doctor knows just what to say to bring him around. Also his staff understand that bantering with my husband works better than demanding. Thank you for doing your best!

October 19th, 2011

Contact

I have just recently been treated by Dr Secaira, he was the on call Dr after heart attach, he inserted stent. Bedside manner all and appeared very good, however once i was discharged I have reached out to him as I have several questions, his staff has been very weak in responding to my questions and told me the doctor is not available to talk to me until my follow up appointment (5 weeks after procedure) When I have had questions staff has been very poor at answering questions re my condition. I am new to this whole heart attack stuff and have some very real questions re my condition.(they might only be important to me - but all the same they are important to me.) I have requested that I can speak to the doctor only to be told that he is too busy to speak to patients when not an emergency situation. Very concerned about the level of care I will get, looking for new cardiac doctor.

August 29th, 2011

Highly Recommended!!!

Dr. Secaira is awesome!! He is thorough, he LISTENS, takes the time that is needed and even makes follow up calls at home. Great bedside/office manner. He doesn't just jump into meds or proceedures. He works his way methodically through your medical situation and gives you the best advice to help. HIGHLY recommended!

May 16th, 2011

Great doctor

We have had Dr. Secaria for several years following my husband. He is very personable. He has a great bedside manner. he even calls us at home to see how he is doing. He is one of the best doctors we have had. we highly recommend him.

June 30th, 2017