A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Soria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Soria is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soria graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Soria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Raul Soria MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto R. Soria practice?
- Dr. Roberto Soria has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Soria practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.