A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Soria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Soria is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Soria
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Soria Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soria graduated from Universidad De Guayaquil.
Dr. Soria has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Inc
- Fort Hamilton Hospital
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Raul Soria MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roberto R. Soria practice?
- Dr. Roberto Soria has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Soria practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.