A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Sosa has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Largo Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto A Sosa MD is a male Neonatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto A. Sosa practice?
- Dr. Roberto Sosa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Sosa practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.