Dr. Roberto Uriel MD Patient Reviews

• Adolescent Medicine Hialeah, FL

• Good
  • Bad

December 6th, 2014
Being a first time mom is scary, but Dr. Uriel made this experience very comfortable. He takes his time during the examinations and explains everything he is doing. He patiently answers all of my crazy questions. I recommend to everyone! Best pediatrician!!!

January 14th, 2014
Best Pediatrician in the world :)
I don't know how to express my gratitude to Dr. Robert Uriel for protecting, caring (etc...) my children. I have been their for 23 years, I have a 23 yr old, 12 yr old, and 10 yr old. My 23 yr old daughter no longer can be there due to her age but I am lucky to take my other two there. I have experienced all sort of problems from a complicated preemie (23 yr old) (which soon will be a teacher), heart condition (12 yr old) to a speech concern, ADD concern, ear infection, bilateral sinus infection (very high fever and hospitalization). My biggest FEAR was the mandatory vaccines which I felt dealt with autism, he might think I am a little "loca" but my cousin has a pair of fraternal twins with autism and the vaccine issue scared me to death. He sat me down and calm my worries, I don't believe many doctors would give me an educational explanation (eternally grateful). I live far and sometimes fear traveling the distance but knowing that I am in good hands I am unable to switch to anyone else. What I have learned that children are a pandora's box, I never know what can happen to them but it is great to know you have someone to trust. Regarding his staff, can't get any better. I just know they have been there since my first day. In my opinion, stability is important. I decided to do this review knowing that when upset we run to the internet but rarely write the wonderful experiences and excellent individuals that give so much of themselves. That's why I believe Doctor Robert Uriel is the best pediatrician in the world :).

May 23rd, 2011
RUN!! This office is the worst ever. 2 hour to get simple vaccinations and the office employees are theese attitude filled girls that think they are better than the world. They wont help the doctor wont see you if your 15 minutes late but if your on time you will wait 2 hours to be seen

October 30th, 2015