A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Urquiza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Urquiza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Urquiza graduated from Pontificia Universidad Catolica De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Urquiza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Urquiza MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Urquiza practice?
- Dr. Roberto Urquiza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Urquiza practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.