A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Vargas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Vargas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vargas graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Vargas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Balbino Vargas MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roberto B. Vargas practice?
- Dr. Roberto Vargas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Vargas practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.