A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Velez-Rosado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Velez-Rosado, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Velez-Rosado, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Velez-Rosado graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Velez-Rosado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - North Iowa
- Hancock County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto E Velez-Rosado MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto E. Velez-Rosado practice?
- Dr. Roberto Velez-Rosado has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Velez-Rosado practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mason City, IA.
See Mason City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.