Dr. Roberto Velez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roberto Velez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2012

Dr.Velez is one amazing Doctor he cares about you and understands how to help even if he can't. He Saved my life.He spends time with you and and also he is funny which helps because who likes to go the Gyncolgyist.

May 31st, 2011

Thanks for saving my life

When I first saw Dr.Velez I was at my last stand and thinking he was the one or it is in my head. When he came in he said no more suffering lets find out what I can do to help you and a week later at the age of 27 I was having a total Hysterectomy finally no more pain he finally gave me a true diagnose's of Endometriosis and said even though I am young there was nothing he could do but fix the problem he told me I would feel about the same as I did before the pain came on six years of suffering and Doctors miss diagnosing me and telling me it's all in my head is over thank you for being an awesome funny kind hearted Doctor.

November 2nd, 2011