Dr. Roberto Viguilla MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

December 8th, 2016
This was my first appointment with Dr. Viguilla. He came with such high recommendations that I felt very comfortable going to him. I was not impressed with my first meeting with him at all. He does not look at you. He does not speak directly to you. He talked so fast I had to keep repeating it to him to make sure I was understanding correctly. I felt like a number not a patient. His bedside manner needs MUCH improvement. If you dont have time to spend 5 minutes chatting with your new patient then don't schedule so many people at the same time.

March 26th, 2016
Dr. Vaguillia Review Roscommon Offices
Due to losing yet ANOTHER Dr. Through MidMichigan I was referred to Dr. Viguillia. During my first visit he made up his mind in roughly 20 minutes he knew everything about me. He has no bedside manner. He runs down his list of questions, and then proceeds to cut you off before you finish your answer. He DID NOT go through any of my medical history before hand which I suggested when I could not spit out the name of the neurologist I saw 4+ yrs ago. He told me "Nooo", and continued with his inrelevant line of questions. Considering I am a prior patient of Dr. Brian Gedeon it is difficult to have them verify what I am saying due to Gedeon conveniently discarding parts of my and my husbands medical records. While he's allowed to practice medicine with no restrictions after Sanctions and suspension due to substance abuse...I get profiled in 20 minutes. I find this odd considering I have been receiving care from various Drs. through MidMichigan for almost 6 years with no problems. I will be patiently waiting for Dr. Balger's replacement. Vaguillia should be a vet at best.

March 30th, 2010
Dr. Roberto Viguilla just wants to milk your insurance
Dear Patient:This doctor fails to diagnose patient properly or to take correct currative steps after a diagnosis is presented. Leaves patient with no help or relief from symptoms. More concerned with insurance money than anything. Only promotes reassurance in my own judgement that he is just one of millions that have fallen into the trap of money grubbing. Please, next time someone asks for birth control, let them have it. Especially, if they are a single mother struggling to make ends meet.

August 13th, 2009
A caring and dedicaed Dr. Viguilla
Always calls up as follow-up, to see how we are doing after some procedure.Personable: remembers names, hobbies, children. Humerous.Offers suggestions.