A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Von Sohsten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Von Sohsten is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Von Sohsten
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Von Sohsten Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Von Sohsten, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Von Sohsten graduated from Universidade Federal Da Bahia, Salvador. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Von Sohsten has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Von Sohsten MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Von Sohsten practice?
- Dr. Roberto Von Sohsten has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Von Sohsten practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lake Worth, FL.
See Lake Worth Cardiologists.