A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Wayhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Wayhs, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wayhs
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Wayhs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Wayhs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayhs graduated from Universidale Federal De Santa Catarina Brazil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wayhs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Wayhs MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Wayhs practice?
- Dr. Roberto Wayhs has 1 office location.
Dr. Roberto Wayhs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cedar Hill, TX.
See Cedar Hill Internists and Cedar Hill Cardiologists.