A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roberto Wayhs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roberto Wayhs, Cardiologist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wayhs
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wayhs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roberto Wayhs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Wayhs graduated from Universidale Federal De Santa Catarina Brazil. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wayhs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Heart And Vascular Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roberto Wayhs MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roberto Wayhs practice?
- Dr. Roberto Wayhs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roberto Wayhs practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cedar Hill, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Cedar Hill Internists and Cedar Hill Cardiologists.