A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Isidoro Zambrano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Isidoro Zambrano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zambrano
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zambrano Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Zambrano graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Zambrano has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Isidoro V Zambrano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Isidoro V. Zambrano practice?
- Dr. Isidoro Zambrano has 1 office location.
Dr. Isidoro Zambrano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Atkinson, WI.
See Fort Atkinson Surgeons.