Overall Review

July 7th, 2016
I have total faith in Dr Chatterji. He has been my doctor since he was the Air Force. I recommend him, highly.

March 2nd, 2015
The only Dr. I trust.
I have been a patient of Dr. Chatterji's for about 10 years now. He is an excellent doctor. He not only makes sure to listen to all my needs, questions, & complaints, but he has taken the time on his day off to make sure I'm okay! When I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis he didn't MAKE me see a rheumatologist. He listened & waited till I was ready & came to terms with this awful disease in my own time. I've had the privilege to teach his beautiful girls dance for many years & gotten to know his gorgeous wife. This is the only Doctor I absolutely trust. Dr chatterji has changed my life for the better & I know how stubborn I can be at times so that's not easy to do.

August 17th, 2014
Patient and a nurse
Dr. Chatterji is by far one of the best doctors in Enid. He has been my family physician for 12 years, took care of me through five very difficult pregnancies and delivered my three children. I have had several hospital stays and he comes in frequently to check on you.He is kind, he listens, and he remembers you. You are not just another face. His staff is great. Easy to get appointments and you are seen quickly. I have no complaints. And I believe his personal life is none of our business. Judge not least ye be judged! Everyone makes mistakes.

February 2nd, 2014
Great doc for Drugs
he give me any drugs I WANT Love that in a doc

July 24th, 2013
R
Chatterji has been responsi e, caring and extremely professional with me and my family! Also his nurse is the most sweet a d loving person ever and always kind. Always gets us in qui kly! Be respectful and you will receive respect. I m sure she has to deal with a lot of people! What a tough job I would NOT wAnt! She s wonderful to all of us!!!!

January 29th, 2012
Just what we need another over sexed Dr.
We don't need another Dr that we are scared to send our young daughters to. And this one should never practice again. In fact he should be put in Jail for a very long time.

July 11th, 2011
He's been our family doctor for more than 7 years now. He delivered our daughter, he wrote letters to our insurance stating he would keep us on as patients when my husband deployed (3times), his bedside manner cannot be beaten! He is caring, compassionate and listens to each patient,never rushing them out, which explains the long sit in the waiting room. I know some people have a hard time with his assitant (nurse), I however have not. I enjoy her just as much. I would be heart-broken if he ever left our town!

April 12th, 2011
He is a great doctor, but his nurse is very rude and never returns phone calls! It takes them about a week or more to refill any prescriptions!! He would be perfect if he had a new nurse!!

November 12th, 2010
Excellent physician
I am a nurse at one of the local hospitals. So I have worked with Dr. Chatterji on both sides of the table. He is an extremely thorough doctor and has the BEST bedside manner. I am a professional and I choose him over all physician's.

November 9th, 2010
It's impossible to get an actual human on the phone or get someone to call you back. He's an ok physician but his staff is lacking. They act annoyed on the phone.

March 14th, 2009
He is the best doctor ever! I have never had a doctor like him before! H