A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robila Ashfaq:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robila Ashfaq is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashfaq graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashfaq has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- College Hospital Costa Mesa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robila Ashfaq MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robila Ashfaq practice?
- Dr. Robila Ashfaq has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robila Ashfaq practices Family Medicine near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA.
See Tustin Family Physicians.