A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Allen Baker MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Robin Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Baker practices Internal Medicine near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Internists.