A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Edwards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Clarion Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Alisa Edwards MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Robin Edwards has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robin Edwards practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hermitage, PA and Clarion, PA.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.