A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Fischer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Fischer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Fischer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin A Fischer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Fischer practice?
- Dr. Robin Fischer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Fischer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, MA and Springfield, MA.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Boston Endocrinologists.