A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Schwartz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Schwartz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
- Mount Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin A Schwartz MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Robin Schwartz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Schwartz practices Neurology near Randolph, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Barre, VT.
See Randolph Neurologists.