A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Amirkhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Amirkhan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Amirkhan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Amirkhan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Dallas Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Hunter Amirkhan MD is a female Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Robin H. Amirkhan practice?
- Dr. Robin Amirkhan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Amirkhan practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Medical Microbiology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.