Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Rude and charges you for anything show details Rude and charges you for anything
Oct 22nd, 2015

Terrible! The office staff is not smart at all they don't go by their word and they will Charge you for anything they can. Do not go here! Super rude people!

Rude Office Staff show details Rude Office Staff
by Lauren on Oct 20th, 2015

Everytime I call to work out my bill I get a different story and they act like I lied and ended up getting charged 60 bucks and sent to collections! I always pay my bills on time, the office staff is just so unorganized and doesn't know how to do anything. Pretty sad when a psychirist office treats you like this. They create more problems in your life. For my one and only visit I was two minutes late because I couldn't find the place and I literally waited 4 months to get in and she was going to make me redschedule after I called 5 times to ask for directions but all the phones were busy. Terrible experience.

Does not want to be bothered after hours regarding medications show details Does not want to be bothered after hours regarding medications
by Lisa on Aug 16th, 2014

I did not realize until getting to the pharmacy on Saturday that I had no more refills on my medication that I take daily. I called the after hours exchange and was told that the doctor instructed them that she is not to be bothered after hours about medication refills. The exchange was not even willing to give her a message to call me or the pharmacy about the medication because they were told not to bother her about refills. The exchange could not tell me what kind of symptoms I might expect to experience if I do not take the medication for several days and was not willing to the doctor about my concerns. The pharmacy told me the only thing I could do is go the emergency room if I start having serious discontinuation symptoms.

Feb 14th, 2011

She is rarely on time, even with the first appointment of the day. She is consistently at least 15 minutes late.

Terrible office staff show details Terrible office staff
Jan 11th, 2011

The phone system is awful to navigate...the staff even worse, rude and condescending.

Jun 30th, 2010

My experiences with Dr. Androphy were wonderful. Dr. Androphy understands women's issues and new exactly how to help me. I could not be more satisfied with and my results have been terrific. I do agree with some of the comments regarding the staff personnel.

Great doctor, terrible receptionists show details Great doctor, terrible receptionists
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Androphy is caring, attentive, and knows what she's doing. It's unfortunate that the receptionists & office staff are somewhat rude and patronizing, but I've found that to be true in most office settings. Dr. Androphy is an excellent psychiatrist -- if you need additional counseling, see another therapist for talk therapy. Psychiatrists are for medical purposes, generally.

Dr. Androphy is wonderful! show details Dr. Androphy is wonderful!
Jan 20th, 2010

Very knowledgeable doctor, listens to my concerns, also caring and helpful.

Don't go to this office show details Don't go to this office
Nov 7th, 2009

I had a terrible experience at Dr. Androphy's office. The office staff is increadibly rude, the rooms are dimly lit, and the appointment times are not enough to allow for meaningful interatction with the doctor.If you can get past this, I've heard good things about the doctor herself, but any benefit you'd glean from meeting with Dr. Androphy will be mitigated by having to deal with her office staff.I'd go here only as a last resort.