A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Ashinoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Ashinoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Ashinoff, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashinoff graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ashinoff has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Ashinoff MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Ashinoff practice?
- Dr. Robin Ashinoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Ashinoff practices Dermatology near Hackensack, NJ.
See Hackensack Dermatologists.