- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Avery is Excellent. Dr. Avery has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Avery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Aspergillosis, Bacterial Infections, and Meningitis.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Avery graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Avery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic OH
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Avery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robin Avery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin K. Avery practice?
Dr. Robin Avery practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Avery, Dr. Bobbie Avery, Dr. Roberta Avery, Dr. Robyn Avery