Learn more about Dr. Robin Kalish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Kalish is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Kalish, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalish graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalish has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Kalish practice?
Dr. Robin Kalish practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.