Gastroenterologist (digestive)
Video profile

Jan 9th, 2016

Best doctor ever!!!

Very happy to switch to Dr. Baradarian show details Very happy to switch to Dr. Baradarian
by Nicole S. on Nov 26th, 2015

Meeting Dr. Baradarian was such a great and relieving experience. I was seeing my prior gastro doctor for 15 years before meeting Dr. Baradarian and was worried about making a switch, however after one visit I knew right away I had found a great doctor. My previous doctor was very pushy with medication and procedures, but Dr. Baradarian was very open and informative about diet changes and trying to minimize medication as much as possible. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about going a more holistic/herbal route, which is so comforting because this kind of doctoe is hard to come by! .... Highly recommended!

Mar 25th, 2015

Amazing caring doctor.

A patient. show details A patient.
by Virginia T Ramos on Aug 19th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Baradarian for some time now. He was highly recommended to me. I was so impressed by his competence, devotion to his patients, kindness and respect. His diagnosis was right on target. I have continued to use Dr. Baradarian due to his professionalism and "Up Front Demeanor." His staff is incredible. I think they have been hand picked by Dr. B. They are caring, kind, attentive & very helpful. I am so pleased with Dr. B's practice & will continue to be a patient for a long time to come. He is "Wonderful."

by Arlynn on Jun 19th, 2013

I went to Dr. Baradarian on the recommendation of a friend. Her glowing description of both Dr. Baradarian and his facility on Emmons Avenue, Brooklyn were definitely extremely conservative and understated. The facility is very clean and neat and the staff exceptional, professional and efficient. I say that including the ladies at the front desk, to the nurses, medical assistants and technicians in the procedure department. I would suggest some of the hospitals have their supervisors tour Dr. Baradarian's facility and attempt to emulate this office which runs like a "well oiled machine. I felt like I was the only patient the day I was there and that all revolved around me. There were telephone calls prior to the procedure and calls after the procedure. This facility is outstanding and there was NOT one thing I could say was lacking or needed "fixing". Now to Dr. Baradarian,,,I have NEVER met such a kind, caring doctor. He brings new meaning to the word exceptional. He is compassionate and does not constantly look at his watch, to see if he is spending more time then he should with the patient. He discussed at length the neurological disease that I suffer from and although this disease is rare, he knew about it; the type of anesthesia used by the anesthesiologist and that it was the safest given my neurological deficit and list of allergies and he took his time calming any fears that I might have had. The man is rare and truly exceptional. He reminds me of the doctors many authors write about, but we in 2013 rarely get to have the good fortune to meet on a professional level. Suffice it to say, if I were his Mother or family member, I do not believe I could have received better attention or care. It is with pleasure that I give this physician and his facility an 11....they are superstars! I thank them for allowing me to be treated by them.

by MIchael Grey on Mar 5th, 2013

One of the best runned office, staff are pleasant and willing to help. The team of dr's starting with Dr Baradarian are none better, very professional, know thier jobs and always there assist as you need them. I highly recommend them!

You saved my life show details You saved my life
Jul 19th, 2012

Dr. Baradarian, You saved my life, literally, so of course Im happy to write you a testimonial. Dr. Baradarian found I had early stage colon cancer, so I was able to get treatment early on. Im cancer free now, and i know I owe that to you and your staff. And thanks for taking the time to answer my and familys millions of questions, you were very patient and kind and understanding throughout my whole ordeal, and I and my family thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Jun 24th, 2011

I had serious pains in my abdomen when I called Dr. Baradarian. He immediately went out of his way to calm my fears and ensure that I felt safe and comfortable. Dr. Baradarian treated me like family and even followed up with me to see how I was doing. Ive never experienced medical care as genuine and professional as I received at NYGI. Dealing with medical issues can be frightening, but this team instilled confidence and gave me back my inner peace. Thank you so much, Dr. Baradarian!

One of the most gifted and considerate doctors in Brooklyn show details One of the most gifted and considerate doctors in Brooklyn
Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Baradarian is one of the most gifted and considerate doctors I have ever met. Dr. Baradarian and his team took the time to answer all of my concerns and made sure that I was comfortable every step of the way. As a result of their commitment to perfection, I can enjoy my life better and eat all I want without any pain or problem. I have and will continue to recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Baradarian!

Thank you Dr. Baradarian! show details Thank you Dr. Baradarian!
May 16th, 2011

He's a really great doctor and friend! He cares and listen to your problem very carefully. Known him for 4-5 yrs now and I only have good things to say about him. Thank you Dr. Baradarian!

What A Doctor ..!! show details What A Doctor ..!!
Apr 26th, 2011

i loved this doctor. i had got appointment in seconds , i didnt wasted anytime during visit.. very caring staff.! Thanks :-Will Visit Again.!

Excellent show details Excellent
Apr 25th, 2011

He say two of my friends for free! This doctor truly cares about people.

the best doctor ever show details the best doctor ever
by michael ankari on Sep 17th, 2009

ive been with doc robin baradarian for abought 3 years and when i first got sick he was the one who helpet me in the hospital and he made me feel so good and even when he diagnosed me he stayed with me for a wile after my colonoscapy just to make sure i was okay hes been an amazing doctor hes kind and always there if you need to call him. there have been nights were ive spoken to him at 3 in the morrning and he helped me thruw my pain and discomfert. hes hellped me to pick a syrgen and then stayed wiht thruw the sergary with me and came to see me and sent his freind to check on me hes the most amazing doctor ive ever had and hes the best.