Get the facts about endometriosis, including symptoms and parts of the body that may be affected.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robin Barrett
Dr. Robin Barrett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Barrett is affiliated with Providence St Vincent Medical Center, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center and Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr. Dr. Barrett has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Robin Barrett has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robin Barrett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Michael Davis
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Portland, OR 0 mi19
Dr. Kelley Burkett
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi9
Dr. Roberto Decastro
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Portland, OR 0 mi30