Dr. Robin Barry MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 25th, 2013
Very professional and knowledgable. My child was not scared and he was very gentle with her. She had her tonsils out and we haven't had any problems since. We were just told our son needs tubes in his ears and we are definately asking for Dr. Barry!

February 9th, 2012
Dr. Barry is amazing!
I've been seeing Dr. Barry for almost 20 years and I'm only 23. I've had tubes put in seven times, he's also taken out my adnoids and tonsils. I may have to have a mastoidectomy if these most recent set of tubes don't help. Dr. Barry is amazing. He's very patient, kind, and has a wonderful personality. He remembers things about me without even having my chart. He takes his time to explain everything that's going on and makes sure I understand. He's been my ENT for almost 20 years and I'll never go to another one. Dr. Robin Barry is an amazing doctor and surgeon. I look forward to my appointments with him, which is not common with doctors. I highly recomend him to anyone who needs an ENT for themselves or their children.

February 9th, 2011
Dr. Barry is really good!
I had some long-term sinus problems and had lost my sense of smell for at least a decade. Dr. Barry did some surgery on me and the recuperation time was minimal, his follow-up was great and I have not had problems smelling ever since. He is very low-key, but pleasant and professional. I highly recommend him.