inactive

• Psychiatry Seattle, WA

3.6

August 28th, 2015
Is She Serious?
This is not an exaggeration: once I fell asleep during a session, and when I woke up she was STILL telling me a story about her childhood.

March 7th, 2011
She is a wonderful phsychiatrist
She really listens and talks with you about what is going on. She doesn't just get you in and out with a prescription. She genuinely cares about helping you fix problem areas in your life and sheds light on a lot of things you otherwise didn't think about. Only complaint is wait time, but she more than makes up for it, because she wants to spend that quality time with every patient.

October 6th, 2009
Dr. Baxter is highly recommended
Dr. Robin Baxter is a very caring and compassionate person with an excellent chairside manner. You feel as if you are talking to a friend, and her many years of experience and common sense have been invaluable in helping me cope and continue to heal. I would not hesitate in referring anyone to her.

February 25th, 2009
awesome amazing psychiatrist
dr. baxter was referred to me by a friend and i am so glad she did. i have seen a few psychiatrist in the past but never really felt like they cared or took the time to get to know me and diagnose the problem. it was nice for her to ask me how i felt and if i was in her shoes with her being the patient and me being the psychiatrist what would i say and do. it made me feel like she really understood where i was coming from and cared. i always enjoy my appointments with her