A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Bernhoft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Bernhoft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Illness
- Environmental Illness
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nutrition Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernhoft graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Alvin Bernhoft FACS and MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Medical Toxicology.
- Where does Dr. Robin A. Bernhoft practice?
- Dr. Robin Bernhoft has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Bernhoft practices Medical Toxicology near Ojai, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Ojai Preventive Medicine Specialists.