A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Bhavsar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Bhavsar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhavsar graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Bhavsar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- Burleson St Joseph Health Center Caldwell
- Grimes St Joseph Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Rashmi Bhavsar MD is a male Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Robin R. Bhavsar practice?
- Dr. Robin Bhavsar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Bhavsar practices Urology near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Urologists.