A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Blackstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Blackstone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackstone graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blackstone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Thompson Peak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Pavlich Blackstone MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robin P. Blackstone practice?
- Dr. Robin Blackstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Blackstone practices Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.