A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Bone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Bone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Bone, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Bertoniere Bone MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Bone practice?
- Dr. Robin Bone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robin Bone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.