A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Bone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Bone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Bone, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bone graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane-Lakeside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin B. Bone practice?
Dr. Robin Bone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.