A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Boutin-Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Boutin-Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutin-Hill graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Boutin-Hill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
- Tisch Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin M Boutin-Hill MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Boutin-Hill practice?
- Dr. Robin Boutin-Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robin Boutin-Hill practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rego Park, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.