Dr. Robin Brodie MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Manassas, VA

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Brodie is great! all of the staff there are so courteous, and kind. Thanks for everything

July 31st, 2014
I worked at Pine Grove for a year and it was like a "Mom and Pop" operation. I was SO happy to leave that office!

January 24th, 2014
Mom
I think they are the best I love them. My son is going to them for 4 yrs I never have any problem or any complain.

April 17th, 2013
Excellent Service
I have been taking my kids to Pine Grove for the past 12 years. Every diagnosis has been spot on. Dr. Brodie and Dr. Campbell are excellent Doctors and my boys love them. The rest of the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. As long as my insurance will allow it, I will continue to bring my boys here. We are fortunate to have such great, caring pediatricians in the area.

March 25th, 2013
Don't EVER take your children here. i took mine here when she had a sore throat and running a fever. They said its just sinus drainage, it should go away in a week. We waited and her sore throat only got worse so I took her to a specialist. The specialist said she had tonsillitis! We went and got her tonsils taken out. We took her back to Dr. Brodie a couple times afterward. By the third time we took her the dr. finally noticed she had her tonsils out. After that we decided to only go to Dr. Campell but when i took my son in for a fever and sore throat she said to just give him honey, that honey could fix any sickness. These doctors are so stupid. Just take your children to the ER or patient first. Don't waste your time and money here.

January 30th, 2013
don't take your kids here. i took my 23 month daughter in one morning because she had a fever they brushed us off saying it was a virus, let it run it's course. that same night we ended up in the emergency room my daughter had a fever of 104.7 and climbing called dr. brodie who was on call and again brushing us off "oh the fever won't hurt her" blah blah blah nurses at the ER took my daughter right back got motrin in her right away even though i had just given her some 30 min prior did chest xray my daughter had pneumonia in her right lung. temp was downn within an hour, antibotics we administered and she had her spunk back. every time i have taken my daughter in for a sick visit at pine grove pediatrics we end up in the ER. i sit and wonder how long my daughter had pneumonia since prior to this i took her in the day after christmas because she had a high fever and was sick. dr. brodie says "well if she has an ear infection, strep, bronchitis, or pneumonia the antibiotic will fix it"... IF, IF. you're the freakin' doctor shouldn't you be taking all the precautions and doing the necessary tests if you suspect a young child could have any of the above. will never take my daughter back here and will be sure to tell all my friends with young children to never take their kids here.

April 7th, 2011
Just left my first appointment with Pine Grove and Dr. Brodie. I was very impressed by the entire office staff. Dr. Brodie did a complete exam for my son and spent at least 15 minutes explaining. Highly recommend.