A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Brody is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robin Brody, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Brody has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin M. Brody MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Brody practice?
- Dr. Robin Brody has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robin Brody practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See Hackensack Otolaryngologists.