Dr. Robin Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 5th, 2016
Love her ! I've seen her for years.. very personal ... always takes time with me and my concerns

January 6th, 2016
Horrible experience
Got dismissed from this "practice" for an outstanding bill of 15 dollars i didnt know i had. Instead of accepting the money and allowing me to see Dr. Brown for complications i got from the Implanon i was told id have to find a different practice. Becky, the receptionist was unwilling to answer any questions and was extremely rude. I will never suggest Dr. Browns practice to anybody I know. Disgusting place.

January 8th, 2015
Best Doctor!!!
Dr. Brown is the Best!! She always takes her time and asks how I am doing, not just in the "female" sense, but in life as well. Most doctors are in such a hurry to get on to the next patient that you just feel rushed. I always feel like she wants to get to know me and help me with my problems, even if they aren't gynecologist related. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a Fantastic Doctor!!

January 24th, 2013
Dr Robin Brown is very smart, caring, professional and very personable. She talks to me and helps me understand everything about women's health. I truly appreciate her and her knowledge of caring for me and my family members. Cudos to her for being the best of the best!

March 7th, 2012
do not recomend this doctor
When you ask your Gin. Should you start taking calcium when your periods stop and she said no what else should you do but go to another Gin? I did. I am happy with my new Gin (man)doctor (much less pain now). My new Gin cares and made sure I take calcium minerals and Vitamin D. stay way from Dr. Robin Brown.

May 9th, 2011
Dr. Brown is a caring, empathetic professional. Her ability to diagnose, explain and assist her patient's understand their own bodies is amazing. She takes the time with each one to make you feel like you're her only patient for the day. Her staff is equally as friendly and accomodating. I can't imagine going to anyone else but Dr. Brown!

March 6th, 2011
Best doctor I have ever been to.......
You can tell she really cares about your health and well being.She takes the time to talk with you and ask questions about your health. She is very friendly and helpful.

January 31st, 2011
Best bedside manner!
First -- the staff is very friendly and accommodating. I acted like a small child when it came time for a blood test for anemia and they didn't look down on me for that!THE DOCTOR is amazing. I'd never been to a gynecologist before, but she made me completely comfortable through the whole experience. She has a very comforting aura about her; she really reminded me of my mom in that way! Dr. Brown carefully explained every detail of what she would be doing in the exam and why. She also seamlessly blended her explanations with friendly conversation. She worked to actually find things to connect with me about (her sister shares my profession, for example) rather than just making small talk. She even dropped a couple swearwords. She made my very first visit COMPLETELY comfortable (which I never, ever would have expected). No awkwardness at all whatsoever even though she was all up in my boobs and my down-theres! I also loved that she was supportive and non-judgmental when asking about things like birth control. I'm starting a form of Natural Family Planning, and instead of trying to dissuade me (like most friends and my mom have done), she actually said that she has many patients who use that very effectively! Note: She DOES prescribe whatever you choose for yourself. I appreciated that she didn't try to steer me into anything I didn't really want.

January 16th, 2011
A doctor that actually listens to her patients!
Dr. Brown actually took more time talking to me about my concerns and needs that probably my last 3 GYNs combined.

September 2nd, 2008
Excellent care
Dr. Brown has a wonderful bedside manner. She treats her patients with respect and honesty. She has the ability to put patients at ease and answer questions in a straight-forward manner.

February 12th, 2008
Dr. Brown has impressed me with her knowledge and skill, but more so with her kindness. She takes time to be thorough in her examinations and to answer all questions while treating her patients with respect. As a registered nurse, I find it refreshing to find a physician who is a "real person" as well as an extremely competant medical professional.