A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robin Buchholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Buchholz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchholz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Buchholz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robin Buchholz MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robin Buchholz practice?
- Dr. Robin Buchholz has 1 office location.
Dr. Robin Buchholz practices Dermatology near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Dermatologists.