A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robin Buchholz is Good. Dr. Buchholz has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchholz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buchholz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buchholz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robin Buchholz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robin M. Buchholz practice?
Dr. Robin Buchholz practices Dermatology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bobbi Buchholz, Dr. Bobbie Buchholz, Dr. Roberta Buchholz, Dr. Robyn Buchholz