Dr. Robin Chandler MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Keizer, OR

February 22nd, 2017
Horrible doctor.
She's the worst doctor ever. Horrible bedside manner she shouldn't be a doctor she doesn't care about her patients. I was talking to her and she told me she didn't have time for me that she had other patients even though I waited 10 minutes for her to finally show up into the room. She will never call you back for anything. I've played phone tag with her nurses because they don't know the answer but she will never call you EVER

September 21st, 2016
Dr. Chandler has been my family's long-time physician. She takes the time to hear your health issues and asks questions to better understand. In my opinion, she is an outstanding physician.

August 3rd, 2016
Find Someone Else
Didn't take time to listen to my symptoms, I got sicker. Didn't work with other professional medical diagnosis and test, insisted on her own findings. I got even worse. Don't go to Dr. Chandler unless you are in perfect health!

October 2nd, 2015
Should be barred
Failed to have additional testing until My mother couldn't swallow. Dr would not return phone calls (4) in 2 weeks. Mother couldn't eat was dehydrated and hospitalized found out she had level 4 throat cancer she died 2 months later

March 31st, 2015
Dr. Chandler has always spent quality time listening to me and asking questions. I have never felt like she was in a rush. She is very thorough and clearly cares about my well being.

February 9th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Excellent doctor.

June 28th, 2014
Dr. Chandler does not listen to her patients. She seems to believe she can look at you and diagnose. This is bad medicine. And, in my case she was wrong. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Find a doctor who listens and cares about you.

June 4th, 2014
Great
Dr. Chandler is an awesome doctor. She is very professional and knows medicine.

April 26th, 2012
This clinic is a mess
Dr. Chandler's office has treated me as nothing more than insignificant. The doctor gave my pharmacy the wrong dosage of medication and the wrong number of pills. Salem clinic and Dr. Chandler have not made a correction to ky prescription and I have talked to them everyday over the last 2 weeks. I will be finding a new doctor and clinic right away. This prescription is severely important and neither the Salem Clinic or Dr. Chandler seen to care about or want to correct their mistake. I would not suggest this doctor or clinic to anyone who depends on their prescriptions. Thumbs way down to this horrible excuse for a clinic. Avoid dealing with this clinic.

January 13th, 2011
Great Doctor
Dr. Chandler has proven herself time and again that she is a very good Doctor and my wife and I drive over 100 miles to see her. We have been doing this for several years now.