Dr. Robin Chandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robin Chandler?

February 23rd, 2017

Horrible doctor.

She's the worst doctor ever. Horrible bedside manner she shouldn't be a doctor she doesn't care about her patients. I was talking to her and she told me she didn't have time for me that she had other patients even though I waited 10 minutes for her to finally show up into the room. She will never call you back for anything. I've played phone tag with her nurses because they don't know the answer but she will never call you EVER

September 22nd, 2016

Dr. Chandler has been my family's long-time physician. She takes the time to hear your health issues and asks questions to better understand. In my opinion, she is an outstanding physician.

August 3rd, 2016

Find Someone Else

Didn't take time to listen to my symptoms, I got sicker. Didn't work with other professional medical diagnosis and test, insisted on her own findings. I got even worse. Don't go to Dr. Chandler unless you are in perfect health!

October 3rd, 2015

Should be barred

Failed to have additional testing until My mother couldn't swallow. Dr would not return phone calls (4) in 2 weeks. Mother couldn't eat was dehydrated and hospitalized found out she had level 4 throat cancer she died 2 months later

March 31st, 2015

Dr. Chandler has always spent quality time listening to me and asking questions. I have never felt like she was in a rush. She is very thorough and clearly cares about my well being.

February 10th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Excellent doctor.

June 28th, 2014

Dr. Chandler does not listen to her patients. She seems to believe she can look at you and diagnose. This is bad medicine. And, in my case she was wrong. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Find a doctor who listens and cares about you.

June 4th, 2014

Great

Dr. Chandler is an awesome doctor. She is very professional and knows medicine.

April 26th, 2012

This clinic is a mess

Dr. Chandler's office has treated me as nothing more than insignificant. The doctor gave my pharmacy the wrong dosage of medication and the wrong number of pills. Salem clinic and Dr. Chandler have not made a correction to ky prescription and I have talked to them everyday over the last 2 weeks. I will be finding a new doctor and clinic right away. This prescription is severely important and neither the Salem Clinic or Dr. Chandler seen to care about or want to correct their mistake. I would not suggest this doctor or clinic to anyone who depends on their prescriptions. Thumbs way down to this horrible excuse for a clinic. Avoid dealing with this clinic.

September 21st, 2011

Great Doctor

January 13th, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Chandler has proven herself time and again that she is a very good Doctor and my wife and I drive over 100 miles to see her. We have been doing this for several years now.

October 12th, 2017